From: Charlie Kohler <charliekohler@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Scoop
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:03:52 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
The baseline was the power setting.  2500 rpm 30 inches manifold pressure 50° Lean of Peak.
We used the same takeoff fuel-- and flew the same profile-- trying for the same temperatures and time of day.

If the archives go back far enough-- I posted the numbers.

Charlie K.  See me on the Web at  www.Lancair-IV.com