From: Charles R Patton <charles.r.patton@ieee.org>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] springs on rudder pedals
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 15:56:55 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
My suspicion is that the cables are binding in the Nylaflow tubing. Have you "greased" the cables with Teflon powder?  Look at old postings about this.  I did a couple of postings and made a pressure atomizer that would inject the powder in tubing/cables already made up and in place.  It solved the problem for about 16 of us before it was lost in the shuffle.

Regards,
Charles R Patton  LNC2  N360JM  (still for sale -- see:
www.myeclectic.info)

Harper Jones wrote:
Does anybody have any suggestions what to do about the mondo big springs on the second version of the factory rudder pedals.  I have a Lancair 320 in the endless build mode.  It has the dual pedal setup and the friction with both of the pedals hooked up is REALLY heavy.  What have folks done to alleviate the situation?  Any help would be great.

Harper Jones II
Pendleton, OR
L-320

-- For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html