From: Bill <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Down Flap Relay Failure (Update)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:39:40 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Tom,

I have calibrated aircraft scales here in Virginia. Where are you?

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,600 hrs
N6ZQ  IV under construction

** What do you estimate as the location of the CG (I assume you still have that heavier engine up front)? It might be too far forward when low on fuel.

I have no idea... And this worries me. I was told this engine was +35lbs. But I have also switched from the composite intake to the aluminum, adding a few lbs. I am on the hunt for some scales and someone that knows how to use them. At least get some idea of where the CG is. The log books showing the engine install does not have that information.

Tom McNerney
www.N54SG.com