From: Greg Ward <gregw@onestopdesign.biz>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Alternative Power Plants
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:39:25 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi Brent;
Thanks for your comprehensive input below.  You do bring up a couple of issues that we have only looked at in passing, and we will look into these issues further.  Our engine builder/fabricator is Bob Wirth Racing Engines of Hayward, CA, who has extensive experience with the 12A and 13B over the years, and one of the reasons we have taken so long in developing what you saw in the photos, is due to the research you speak of.  I'll try to address the points below individually:
Greg