From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] electric vacuum pump
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:56:36 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Paul Nafziger" <naf@britevalley.com>:

I'd be interested in the part number, Marv.

Naf

While visiting a local speed shop this morning I saw a really nice vacuum
pump
that will pull about 7"hg vacuum, runs on 12v at 4A and is intended for
continuous operation.  It's a Ford part, felt like it weighed less than 2
pounds.  If anyone is interested just drop me a line and I'll get the part
number tomorrow for you.<<<

[I didn't have time to call the shop today, will do so tomorrow and post the result here tomorrow evening.  Hang in there.

          <Marv>     ]