From: Rob McCall <eireman@earthlink.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Purchase ES Deposit with Lancair at a Discount!
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:55:02 -0500
To: <lml>
Greetings to all on the LML,

I have a deposit with Lancair for a Lancair ES Millennium Kit at current
pricing available for sale. I am asking a mere $3200 to buy a deposit worth
$4,000 at Lancair.  That's a full 20 percent off! If you're thinking of
buying an ES this is the deal that you've been waiting for!

The earliest delivery (according to Lancair) is March 3, 2002.  According to
Heidie and Kim at Lancair, you would have to take delivery by April 30th or
make appropriate arrangements with Lancair to their satisfaction. Once the
deposit is transferred to the new owner, the new owner cannot cancel order
as is stated in Lancair's purchase agreement (the 30 day, 75 percent refund
clause). (Lancair's conditions). Other than that, it's worth a full $4,000
as far as Lancair is concerned.

If you just can't live without this deal or you know someone else who might
be interested, please email me at eireman@earthlink.net or call me at
(909)696-5190 (Home) or on my cell at (909) 323-2598. All reasonable offers
will be considered.

Thanks,

Rob McCall
eireman@earthlink.net
(909) 696-5190

--
"Here is the conclusion on which I base my facts." - Adlai Stevenson