From: Lorn H. Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.ws>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Plumbing the AOA Pro
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:19:08 -0500
To: <lml>
The problem I am running into is that the "T" fittings that Jim provides are for 1/4" NylaFlo tubing and I am using 3/16" NylaFlo.
.
.
So, what to do?  Has anyone out there used the AOA with 3/16" NylaFlo?  If so, what was your solution to tap into the pitot and static lines?

Dan Olsen

Any auto parts store should have the 3/16" fittings. I buy them for my brake lines.
--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, DynaComm, Corp.
248-478-4301, mailto:lorn@dynacomm.ws