From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: JeppView on a Tablet PC
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:18:32 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Shannon Knoepflein" <kycshann@kyol.net>:

I think the system with all the software/subscription (a big portion of
it) comes in at about 5500.  I think the subscription alone to
ChartView/JeppView is about 1000, which is included.  FlyMe is also working on a standalone wireless screen that will work off
the WiFi port on the ViewsonicTabletPC.  With this screen, you can stow
away the Tablet, and just have a thin lightweight screen to hold.  You
can freeze the screen on the wireless screen (in case of loss of comm)
on your approach plate, and then your wife can continue playing solitare
:)  ---
Shannon Knoepflein   <--->   kycshann@kyol.net