From: Bill & Sue <harrelson@erols.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] JeppView on a Tablet PC
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:57:13 -0500
To: <lml>

Anyone have experience with JeppView or FliteDeck on one of the new tablet PCs (like a Compaq TC1000, price $1700)?
Clark,  We just bought a Sony Vaio PCG-C1MWP. It's about as small as a tablet yet it has a full keyboard and comes with windows xp pro. it folds to 9 3/4 x 6 x 1. We have put Destination Direct flight planning software on it and are planning to put JeppView on it for our North Atlantic trip. We paid $2125 total including shipping from J&R. It might be something you would want to look into as an alternative. I think that it might be even more convienient and compact than a tablet.  Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of the size.

Bill
N5ZQ  LNC2  O-320  VA42  Fredericksburg, VA