From: Gary Casey <glcasey@adelphia.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: titanium components
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:32:22 -0500
To: <lml>
Brent Regan wrote:
<<I replaced most of the AN hardware with Titanium, elastic stopnuts with
jet nuts, steel washers
with aluminum and hoses with hard-line. I made Titanium spar bolts,
Titanium door hinges, machined away excess material on flap and gear
valve drums and made carbon fiber seat pans and glare shield. On and on and

Brent>>

I would be very interested in obtaining source information for the titanium
components.  Also, which AN components were replaced with titanium?

Gary Casey
ES project