From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: working on plane
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:45:23 -0500
To: <lml>
In a message dated 11/28/2002 8:28:30 PM Central Standard Time, VTAILJEFF@aol.com writes:

Thus it appears that you can build it and inspect it but you cannot do
maintenance on it unless you hold an A&P certificate.

Jeff,

As Repairman #2544771 for Scott Krueger Lancair 320 SN 423-320-174 I can sign it off as airworthy as often as I like.  That is regardless of who does the work on it or what the work is called or if an "inspection" is done before a year has passed, thus resetting the date for the next inspection.

Scott Krueger
N92EX
Manufacturer, builder, repairman, pilot and general ne'er-do-well.