From: <Newlan2dl@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Body Work
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:27:54 -0500
To: <lml>
I haven't painted my ES, (Hell, I haven't even started and won't until I get
my 37' racing sailboat completed in the next 2-3 months) but I have 30+ years
of experience in composites and building and painting boats.  What I plan on
using is US Paint 545 primer for most of the base but may use some hi build
if warranted.  The stuff sand great and is tough.  Then finish it with
Awlgrip as I have with my last 4 boats.  Don't know about the primer you're
talking about.

Dan Newland