From: Ron and Marlene Brice <rbrice@inter-linc.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Engine cooling answer?
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:27:54 -0500
To: <lml>

Barry Schiff got back to me twice today, Thanksgiving….how’s that for dedication?

Lots of information on the URL below, but no answer, unfortunately about airplane type, number of planes, etc.

Here’s the URL he sent me…I went there and none of the links were active, especially the Guinness site whose web site was a mess today.  Maybe a more brilliant Lancair builder than I can chase down the answer about airplane type?

I’ll check with my son who has over 500 jumps (yeh, from perfectly good airplanes, not on fire, no structural problems, etc.!) and find out if he knows how to track down the info.

Ron Brice

Legacy N27RM