From: <Newlan2dl@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC4 windshield trimming
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:46:12 -0500
To: <lml>
Micah has a good point about the abrasive blades on a sabre saw (they are
essential for composite work) but I also have some for my band saw.  Also
available from Remington "Remgrit" blades.

One last thing.  Another respondent talked about drilling holes in Plexiglas
and if you do ever drill holes in Plexi, be sure to use bits made for
plastic!  They have a different pitch and don't tend to stress the plastic as
much which can prevent crazing around the holes...not that you'd want to
drill holes in the windshield anyway.

Dan Newland