From: <Newlan2dl@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Legacy cowling--inside finish
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:46:12 -0500
To: <lml>
Hi Wendel

It would probably work but it would be pretty heavy.  Why not just glaze on a
light coating of epoxy/microballoons/cabosil, lightly sand and spray?  It
will look better and be a lot lighter in weight.  The HDT will be exceeded
but since it's non-structural, who cares?  The resin isn't damaged.  Or you
can get some high temp epoxy if you like.  I use a LOT of epoxy and am a
composites designer.  I use a brand from Applied Poleramic in Benicia, Ca.
Sorry, I'm at home and don't have the number but it's in the 925 area code.

Dan Newland

Super ES