From: Gary Edwards <gary21sn@hotmail.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Body Work
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:00:14 -0500
To: <lml>
Jim wrote:

     'So is it the conclusion to not use WLS as a primer?'

I would not hesitate to use it again.  And I will use it when I prep the next one (Legacy).  I know little about the paint and primer industry, but WLS appears to be somewhat transparent.  It worked fine as a filling primer with the weave and pin holes filled and smooth.  It is just those darn fluorescent lights.  They can make even the best paint jobs look terrible.  You will probably never see fluorescent lights at a car show.

Remember to shake the WLS thoroughly (commercial paint shaker) as it doesn't take long on the shelf for the solids in it to settle to the bottom inch of the can.  It is tough to sand as is all epoxy paint/primers.

Gary Edwards
N21SN