From: Jim McIrvin <pilot195@rocketmail.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: flight instruction during testing
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:53:32 -0500
To: <lml>

Guys -

I happened into a conversation with an inspector from a FSDO out of my local stomping grounds today, so asked him the question (can I get trained during my test period).

Here is his emphatic answer:

No passengers or instruction are

allowed in the flight test areas. All of the 25/40 hours must be conducted

in the flight test areas. See Advisory Circular (AC20-27E). I've attached

the link below. Reference Page 12, Paragraph 13 A thru D

http://www.eaa.org/communications/eaanews/ac20-27E.pdf

Y'all have a great & safe Thanksgiving, ya hear?  I don't wanna go scrape any more IV's out runway fences this week.  One's enough.

Jim

Jim McIrvin
cell 210-275-7780

email pilot195@rocketmail.com or mcirvinj@swbell.net