From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] L-IV Fuel Probes
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 05:16:50 -0500
To: <lml>
I'm having trouble with my Sky-Sport fuel probe/ Westach fuel gauge package
that came with the L-IV kit.<<<

Posted for "Jack&Connie" <autumn@lightstream.net>:

Your problem is that you are useing Sky-Sport sending units. They are junk I
sent mine back to Sky-Sport three times. The last time they sold me a new
unit along with a new guage. This one has not work from the begining. I gave
up, I got tired of haveing a big hole in my header tank. There sending units
are inferior. The next time I have to take the sending unit out, I am going
to replace it with one made by Grand Rapids Technologies.

Jack Plavcan
  N235U