From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancair Auction
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:57:57 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Lorn H. Olsen" <lorn@dynacomm.ws>:

Wow. Our prices must have gone up. I find it hard to believe. The aircraft had the hard struts, no autopilot, not many radios, the original trim system and an engine with a questionable history. It also had major damage to all 4 wings. I have seen planes with $50,000 more worth of radios not able to sell for $60,000.

If I bought the plane, I would have to spend around $40,000 on improvements.

When I am ready, I am going to auction my plane.