From: Paul Nafziger <naf@britevalley.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Various and Sundry Comments
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:49:49 -0500
To: <lml>
<<Naf -- are the new rotors you got any different from the old ones?  Do
these have the "D5" stamp that Chris Zavatson described?  Do you remember
what they cost?  (Okay, so this one is LNC2-specific.  Sorry!)>>

Rob,

Supposedly, the new rotors are different and better, but I don't recall why.
Don't remember seeing any stamp and not sure I could now find it since
they're installed.  If I recall, they were pretty cheap.  Something like $60
or so.

Naf