From: Gary Hall <garyhall@ix.netcom.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Body Work
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:49:49 -0500
To: <lml>
Hi Mike,

You wrote: "I've noticed that some of the areas I filled with
micro have shrunk -- curing in the heat of the summer I guess."

I am *very* curious about this "shrinkage" thing. I have been
under the impression that epoxy doesn't have an appreciable
"shrink". I know that polyesters, bondo and stuff like that
do shrink and are not to be used with epoxy.

My question is how did you measure this "shrinkage"? Just how
much did it shrink? Lastly, are you sure (for my edification)
you used epoxy and not some polyester?

Thanks.

Gary Hall - FXE
http://www.uslan.com/hinge-kit.html