From: <Billhogarty@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: L-IV Fuel Probes
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:35:54 -0500
To: <lml>

I'm having trouble with my Sky-Sport fuel probe/ Westach fuel gauge package that came with the L-IV kit.

Right gauge appears to indicate correctly (I have only filled the tanks 1/4 full so far)  Left gauge goes below empty and stays there for a very long time, then rises to approximately the correct indication.  Unfortunately, when the alternator comes on line,  the right gauge goes to overfull.  Left gauge stays where it is.

Reversed gauges with same result.  Wiring and polarity checks O.K.
Anyone else have similar problems.  Solutions?  Suggestions???

Thanks in advance.    Bill Hogarty L-IVP @ 96%