From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Lancair IV first flight
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:56:35 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for TByrnes133@aol.com:

To All

Charlie Kohler flew the first test flight of my Lancair IV yesterday and everything went well.  He says that it's going to be fast.  We do have a couple of small (I hope) problems to fix.  Right wing heavy and not quite enough fuel flow at 38.5 inches.  We will be working on it today.

Tom Byrnes Lancair IV N54TB 100% with 5% to go

[Congratulations, Tom, that's excellent news.  Please keep us advised of how things go during the testing phase.  Keep up the great work.

                <Marv>             ]