From: Leon Smith <jlbk@adelphia.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Body Work
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:53:29 -0500
To: <lml>

> I'm looking advice on ways to improve on my body working techniques.

A local builder friend put me on to the technique of using a heated metal
spatula for the final spreading of micro.  Put the micro on initially as you
usually would.  Wait till it just starts to set up then heat a metal
spreader with the heat gun to do the final spreading/smoothing.  The micro
needs to be starting to get firm for best results.  No pulling or bubbles.
Does a great job and you can go back over it several times if need be as
long as the spreader is hot.  Works for me.

Leon Smith
Super ES