From: Steve Reeves <sreeves@sc.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] lml RE: Stall Strips
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:15:16 -0500
To: <lml>
I have stall strips on my Glasair I and do mild aerobatics and don't seem to have any adverse effects (I'm still alive).

Steve

At 04:13 PM 11/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I wanted to ask the same question, if anyone has experience with them on the 320/360?  I talked to someone with a Glasair III, he had the standard type strips on the inboard stub wing.  I took dimensions on his AC if anyone wants them.  Anyway, he was very pleased with the results, and I was planning on doing it.  Just wondering if it could have an adverse effect on aerobatics?  Your critical angle of attack would remain the same, so I think not.