From: Walter Dodson <wdodson@bak.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] hydraulic gauge
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:36:13 -0500
To: <lml>
Joe,
   I put my pressure guage in a prepreg box I made  It's just under the
handle of the hydraulic hand pump and forward of the spar box.  There are
four 90 degree nut plates attached to the face of the spar box so the
enclosure is removable.  Mine is not lighted but the strip light under the
glare shield seems to do ok.  I need to turn it up to read the guage, tho.
You might look into a post light or one of those light rings.  I don't think
you are going to find a lighted guage out there.  Use the pressure line.  I
tapped into mine very near the guage.  I used a flexible hose.
Good luck,
Walter Dodson   IV-P  passed inspection and awaiting first flight Dec 9th?!!