From: Larry Henney <LHenney@dellepro.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC2 Hydraulic Spool Valve in Backwards
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:25:34 -0500
To: <lml>
Chris,

Thanks a bunch.  I'll have Dad bring the impact wrench up for a
Thanksgiving project and let you know the details.

I also spoke with Mr. Van Hecke from Oildyne.  What a great guy!  It's
nice in our society to have someone actually answer the phone on the
first ring and know exactly what I was speaking about for change.

He confirmed the probability of spool reversal and suggested I check the
set points of the internal pressure reliefs while I have it on the
bench.  He also pointed out that the loud SCREACH I occasionally here is
the internal high pressure relief actuating at the same time as the high
pressure switch (Duh!, Why didn't I figure that out).  This seems to
further confirm Mike's thought that I've overridden the reversed spool
valve by cranking up the high pressure switch.

The seal kit with new poppets is in the mail @ $32.37.  What a deal.

Chris, Mike, Lorn, Ed,
THANKS!

Larry

PS:  Marv; I'm a screw with the subject line kind of guy.  This I do
because Pop deletes anything the implies "forwarded" in the subject
line.  He's an anti-viral kind a guy.  I will however obey your edict
the minute you publish it officially.  Hope I've caused you no pain.
BTW, looking forward to type specific sortable postings.