From: Larry Henney <LHenney@dellepro.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: All Carbon LNC2 Weights?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:25:34 -0500
To: <lml>
Hi,

I recall at the end of the production of the LNC2's that there were a
few that went out the door as all Carbon.  I am interested in hearing
the specifications of these planes.  There is at least one that I know
of that is partially built that might be for sale.  I'm wondering what
performance might be seen from an all Carbon LNC2.  Does anyone have one
built with their actual Empty Weight?  What was the advertised weight
savings from Lancair?  Did Lancair put a speed increase in there sales
pitch for the all carbon unit?

Thanks,

Larry Henney
N360LH LNC2 IO-360 B1