From: Rob Logan <Rob@Logan.com>
Subject: Fw: [LML] hydraulic gauge
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:32:21 -0500
 From: "Bob Pastusek" <rpastusek@htii.com>

Joe,

I installed a small 3000 PSI gauge I got at the Oshkosh Flymart just below
the gear lever. It's 1 inch in diameter and about 1 1/2" long, including the
1/8" NPT fitting. Not lighted. After I bought it (cheap), I recognized it as
the same gauge we used to monitor system precharge on the F-111 hydraulic
systems. Have the manufacturer and part number from the gauge. If the
company is still in business; you can probably get one directly from them? I
wanted a lighted gauge, but couldn't find a suitable one, so I mounted this
one inside a piece of PVC tubing at an angle on the face of the "T" panel on
our IV-P. It can be seen in any ambient light inside the cockpit--if you
look closely. Picture attached.

It needs to be installed in the high pressure line between the pump and the
console-mounted gear/flap control valve. A "T" fitting works well for this.
I used a short piece of flexible high-pressure hose to connect to the gauge.

Bob Pastusek