From: Joseph Trepicone <jtrepico@columbus.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [LML] hydraulic gauge
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:28:07 -0500
To: <lml>
Hi group,

I just purchased a hydraulic pressure gauge from Aircraft Spruce however it is not a lighted gauge.  Does anyone know of a source for a lighted hydraulic pressure gauge?  I checked Wicks, Wag-areo, and Spruce as well as a local aircraft parts shop.

Also since my last post contained typo's and may have been confusing so I'll ask the question again.  Which hydraulic line is best to install a hydraulic gauge on?  The supply (pressure) line or the return line?

thanks,

Joe Trepicone