From: Capt D <captd1@earthlink.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Navaid Autopilot (afterthought)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:13:43 -0500
To: <lml>
>the servo actuator to the aileron push-rod is incorrect as that is exactly
>how I installed mine.
>

>Dan Schaefer

  Thanks for your response.  I just didn't want to admit I was wrong, if you had to cut open your wing to do it! ha
That does sound like a fine bit of engineering.  A picture would help me follow the description??    I'm leaning tward Navaid over the electronic competition due to some T&B info being displayed and much lower cost.  Otherwise I'd have to stick it on the right side of the panel.
   Regards,
             D. Story, ATP