From: Larry Henney <LHenney@dellepro.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Better brakes fo ES
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:28:35 -0500
To: <lml>
> original Matco brake pads.  Should I change the pads to
> Cleveland pads now or
> wait until the Matco pads are worn out?  What is the observed
Dan,

Just to let you know there are a few devils advocates on the list I've
got 314 hours on my 360 Matco breaks.  As yet I've not changed the pads.
I will however probably go to Clevelands during my next annual when they
need changing.  My personal opinion is that riding breaks causes glazing
and premature failure. Perhaps this is part of the bad rap that Matco
constantly receives.

Use'm for a while.  They've got a little service life.

Larry Henney
N360LH LNC2 IO-360 B1
16XS  Ft Worth, TX