From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] hydraulic gauge
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:27:05 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "JIM HANKINS" <jghankins@msn.com>:

Hi,
   I do not know of a source for a lighted gage.  However Johnny Johnson manufactures an insert that goes between the panel and the instrument that lights the gage very well.  It is hard to tell the difference between his "New Lights" and an internally lighted instrument.  I used them on my Glasair III when I was building and have been very happy with the results.

   I was planning on putting the gage on the pressure line that runs into the gear flap control valve.

Jim Hankins