From: Larry Henney <lhenney@dellepro.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] LNC2 Hydraulic Spool Valve in Backwards
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:34:09 -0500
To: <lml>
Mike,

I did your test today.  I've had Lorn's 4 second clackety clack a couple
years ago.  A couple other spurious / erroneous faults in my hydraulic
system had never produced a culprit behond adjusting the up / down
pressure switch set screws (except the free fall valve which has been
replace).

Anyway, I saw 4 seconds the first time and 8 seconds the second time I
did your test.  I get the impression I am one of the many that have my
spool valve installed backwards.

Please tell me it's a no brainer to reverse it on my work bench.  Would
love to here the gory details.  Spare no text as I am a bear of a wee
little brain.

Larry Henney
N360LH LNC2 IO-360 B1
16XS  Ft Worth, TX