From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Radios for sale
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:22:34 -0500
To: <lml>

Posted for AVIDWIZ@aol.com:

Gentlemen:

I have upgraded my panel and have the following radios for sale which I thought I would offer to the LML folks before I sell them on Ebay.

1) King KX-155 w/ Glide Slope     $2000

2) Arnav MFD 5200 Multi Function Display  $1,000
(http://www.arnav.com/Displays/mfd5200.htm)

3) Arnav Star GPS 5000 $850
(http://www.arnav.com/images/star2256.gif)

These are the reserve prices I will be posting on Ebay and I am attaching a copy of the units as they were in my panel before I went to the Garmin and Mx20.   They work perfectly and I will give the buyer a money back guarantee for 30 days less shipping.  The ARNAV Units have manuals included.

Please contact me by email if you are interested.

Dave Riggs
AVIDWIZ@AOL.COM