From: Capt D <captd1@earthlink.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [LML] Re: Navaid Autopilot (afterthought)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:15:45 -0500
To: <lml>
In a message dated 11/18/2002 9:37:48 AM Central Standard Time, captd1@earthlink.net writes:

The only way to have NO connection to pitch is to mount it
directly to the aeileron control rod, and I believe there is no room to
do that anywhere.

D. Story
>NOT!

>My very large S-Tec roll servo is mounted outboard of the final aileron bellcrank (with its own access door) and is directly connected to that bellcrank.  I would agree that this would be hard to >accomplish after the wing was built.

>Scott Krueger

I said that I believe there is no room to connect a servo directly to the aileron pushrod.  BUT, I guess if you would like to cut open your wing prior to closeout, and build a custom access, it IS possible!  I apologize for my error.  I guess my aircraft is not autopilot worthy.   :-\

      D. Story