From: Metcalfe, Lee, AIR <Lee.Metcalfe@jocoks.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Insurance
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:13:25 -0500
To: <lml>
Message
Just for comparison purposes, here are the insurance particulars for my flying LNC2...

AIG thru my local broker, whom I have worked with for 14 years and who arranged the coverage for my last three planes (on only one of which did I ever have a claim - bird strike).

$100,000 hull / $1,000,000 liability / $250 deductible

Premium = $2250

My quals = Navy-trained, commercial ticket, instruments in ASEL, AMEL & helos, 3600+ hrs., 95% hi-perf retracts.

AVEMCO wouldn't quote.

Falcon quoted $3600.

It will be interesting to see what happens to my premium after my $11,000 prop strike claim!

Lee Metcalfe
N320WH   Kansas City