From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Cockpit flex
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:11:03 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for rickschrameck <rickschrameck@lvcm.com>:

Don,
    I do not know what flex this Legacy builder is talking about.  All composites will move when stressed, that is part of the reason they are so strong.  I have had my Legacy at the edge of the envelope and have never seen flex.  How many G's is this guy pulling to get flex?  If flex is a real problem moving the stress to another part of the fuse structure could cause many more problems.  First see if it is a real problem and ask Lancair if they can reproduce it and if a fix is required.

Rick," I can break anything" Schrameck
No flex Legecy S#123

inner wall in the cockpit area and that builder mentioned flex in cockpit walls was a problem  with a number of the planes flying

[ I would assume this flex is in a LIVP once its blown
up with pressure, the door and other things do
flex quite a bit, per design. not an issue
in a non pressurized LEG2  -Rob@Logan.com ]