From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Better brakes fo ES
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:30:49 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Larry Graves" <rlg34@attbi.com>:

I would contact Robbie Grove of Grove Aircraft at San Diego's Gillespie
Field and see what he might have for the ES. He's developed custom braking
solutions for fast/heavy composite aircraft. I think he has the capability
to deliver excellent solutions, and may have an off-the-shelf brake
application that will work for the ES and other -IV derivatives.

Hi contact info for aircraft brake products is:
http://www.groveaircraft.com/wbproducts.html
Phone is 619-562-1268.

I have no interest in this company other than I've visited the factory and
am impressed enough to put a set of his brakes on my Glasair-III.

Best,

Larry Graves