From: Steve Reeves <sreeves@sc.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Low End Autopilots
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:30:06 -0500
To: <lml>
Good, now that we're on the subject of Navaid auto-pilots, maybe someone can tell me what to do with mine.  I bought the plane with it in it, and if I turn the trim knobs, the plane will roll accordingly.  However, it won't keep the wings level on the wing leveling option.  The plane will just roll off and go where it wants to go as if it wasn't even turned on.  I would assume I should send it back to Navaid to have them look at it, or does anyone else have any suggestions?

Steve