From: Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Quick Check Screen
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2024 13:57:25 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
What do you have connected to EGT3?

I'm using EGT3 for water temp so will show 3 if water temp is higher than EGT1 and 2 (like after running and cool down).

Finn

On 8/6/2024 9:09 AM, DOUGLAS LOMHEIM dlomheim@aol.com wrote:
Group:  My temp readouts seem to be reasonable so far except the OAT (+\- 64), so was wondering if any have seen this before?

Also on the main screen I noticed next to EGT bar graphs a single digit (instructions say that’s the highest temp rotor), but mine displays a “3” once in a while, so it appears mine was programmed as a 3 rotor vs. “2”?

Doug

Sent from my iPhone

--
Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/