From: David COOK hoursaway1@comcast.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] EM2 Operational!
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 21:29:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
If you got the sensors with the EM2 from Tracy they are already cal. You will have to do the injector flow rate for EC2, easy, he has good instructions, you can even bypass that for a while using mixture pot on EC2, start from beginning though, read man. again & again, make notes. If the EC2 was ordered by you from Tracy for the eng. you finished it will run pretty darn good right out of the box. I have still not done any fine tuning. David