From: Doug Lomheim rv9flyer13b@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: No Spark...
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 22:34:31 -0500
To: Rotary Motors in Aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I’m attempting to get to the point where I can perform my first engine run, and got all four injectors “clicking” now after changing two out and redoing control switch wiring (I really like the “primer” feature that Tracy added!).  Tonight I cranked the engine over with plugs hooked up on LS-1 coils and grounded to the engine, and sadly none of those wold fire.  I had hoped at least a couple would, but that was not to be.  I have power a good ground to the GM connect that feeds the coils, so was wondering if any have any additional troubleshooting steps I can employ, in hopes to getting the plugs to fire?

thx.

Doug