From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fwd: [FlyRotary] Mazda 13B stuff for sale
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:27:28 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Mississippi.

On 8/31/2022 4:10 PM, William Jepson wrjjrs@gmail.com wrote:
Charlie, what state?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 11:18 AM Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

I volunteered to help a former RV-7A builder in the local Hampton Roads area attempt to get rid of his 13B stuff.  He sold the a/c project a couple  years ago, but still has some nice TECHWeld radiators, an RWS controller, 13B housings, iron, concentric shafts, rotors, engine stand, RV-7/9A engine mount, etc.

He’s looking for offers at this point in time to clear out his shop, etc.

Doug

Hi Doug,
Any measurements on the radiator(s)? I might be interested in them, if cheap enough, to hold as 'plan B' if my cooling setup isn't effective. Obviously I'd need them shipped.

Thanks,
Charlie

norfolk.craigslist.org/avo/d/yorktown-mazda-13b-engine-parts-for-rv-9/7527751733.html