From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Resurrecting my project
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 07:12:27 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Mark

My GSuper II RG is powered by a 4 port Renesis EC2 EM3 RD1C and MT Prop.

My EC2 software has the Staging Point locked at 20 inches and I discovered the small Primary Red injectors were saturating before the larger Blue Secondaries switched on.
I could have raised the fuel pressure a little but ended up changing to 4 yellows which works well for me.

I’m still fine tuning the cooling system, reducing drag and increasing speed.
All the best with your build.

Steve Izett
Perth - Western Australia.