From: Jeff Whaley jwhaley@datacast.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Happy 4th
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 13:02:04 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sorry, to be a day-late and a dollar short ... but glad to hear you are still doing well Ed.
Happy fourth to all my American neighbors ... I have a sister born on the fourth, so that's another way this Canuck remembers the day.
My 13B rotary is humming quite nicely and cooling as it should -- finally -- was a long experiment to get it where it is today.
Jeff

Thanks, Kelly

Watch out for those dangerous beds😁.

 I do heavy weight lifting to keep the leg muscles built up but have motor nerve nerothapy which means the control part of the system is not doing as  well as it once did. Apparently I had an Uncle with the same problem (the only one which lived as long as I have), so they believe it may be genetic - so nothing to be done for it.

On the other hand, now I have an excuse not to run in the Boston Marathon.😂

Ed