From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fwd: heads up on 13B package for sale
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 19:00:32 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Looks like the prop is left-turning, so likely the narrow ratio. Didn't even think to look until you mentioned it. If it were a little closer, I'd buy it for spares.

If anyone's serious about it and archived the old Lamar emails, there should be a fair amount of info about it there. IIRC, Lamar bought the plane from Mike's estate; later sold it to someone else.

If no one here's interested, I'll post it to HBA. There are a couple of canard builders that might be able to use it.

Charlie