From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: RX-8 oil filter
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:21:35 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hmm...I could have sworn I duplicated the stock flow, but maybe I didn't. Mine goes from oil pump to cooler to the inlet terminal on the filter tower. I can't remember now exactly how I cut that passage. I may be filtering all the oil, too.

But hey, if you've been flying with full flow through the filter without issues, why worry?  ;-)