From: David Leonard wdleonard@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Damper Plate
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 10:44:18 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thats not my damper.  I just used to stock damper provided with my RD-1B.  It is simply bolted to my aftermarket flywheel with the RD-1B provided bolts.  The holes in the fly wheel were put there by a machine shop, and the rubber dampers I have also been replaced with home-made silicone dampers cut from silicone sheet.  The silicone lasts longer and is somewhat stiffer than the rubber, everything seems to be holding up well.

Not sure where the one in the picture is from.  Perhaps Tracy's modification?

Dave Leonard
Turbo Rotary RV-6 N4VY