From: Matt Boiteau mattboiteau@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Renesis secondary injectors
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 10:06:32 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bobby, you have a picture of your setup? I really like the SDS when I go to redo my intake system.

I send my injectors to https://injector-rehab.com/ to turn my Yellows into 850cc. Little overboard, so I'll go back to Reds and Blues. But since I have Megasquirt, I can control the staging a lot easier.

- Matt Boiteau